Reasons to smile:
- God is good. Now and always.
- 13 days until I leave for California :)
- Tomorrow is Sunday! And 2 church services tomorrow!
- Kayaking a bunch this week.
- God has been teaching me patience and reckless trust in Him, through emotional trial. Can’t say it’s all been easy, but it’s so worth it to know that my heart is being refined to glorify Him.
- And cuz my face is on your dash!! Woohoo!
Have a wonderful night, everyone!!
“Odd Soul” performed by Pittsburgh East Community Church at Sunday service.
Did I mention my church is one of the coolest EVERRRR?!?!
Anyone who read my question from Tuesday about sex, this is an amazing message.
“The Truth About Sex and Your Soul”: part of the Money, Sex, and Power series from Neighborhood Church of Castro Valley.
“good life”. a cover by Pittsburgh East worship.
some times i don’t take the necessary time to step back and take a look at what God is doing in my church.
it’s so breath-taking to realize how many lives are being changed there daily, momently!
so many people with so many stories and testimonies, so many daily miracles performed through my faith family by the power of the Almighty.
praise His holy Name! :)
Off to church! :))
it’s an amazing day to shout praises to our amazing Father!
today, shout for joy, worship, love like crazy, sing, smile, be overwhelmed with His grace and glory!!
so much love to you all today :D
Amazing show. I enjoy Kristian every single time I see him. Such a spectacular worship leader and man of God. The presence of the Holy Spirit was so evident in the sanctuary. Absolutely enjoyed my night.
After a pretty tough few weeks, it was so awesome to be praising the Lord in this brand new way.
Already CANNOT wait for next week!